The topics that will be covered under this course are:
- Types of Liner
- Application of Mascara
- Lip shape and Eyebrow setting
- Blusher application
- Contouring and highlighting
- Day and night Party make-up and much more
The total course is for 20 hours. This will be covered across 10 days, where classes will be conducted every day (except Sundays) for 2 hours.
New batches start every Monday & Thursday. Allocation will be done on a first come first serve basis.
What will you get as part of the course?
- Free access to all our paid beauty webinars*
- Recordings of all the sessions
- One 30 minutes 1-1 session with our beauty expert anytime during the course
- PPT’s and other courseware material
- Access to online e-book for 30 days
*Preference will be given to those who have paid for the webinar, in case there are seats available, students who register for this course will be allowed to join
Will I get a certificate at the end of the course?
Yes, an e-certificate of completion will be provided to participants with minimum 70% attendance. Certificates will be sent on participants registered email ID’s within 15 days of course completion.
You will receive a call from us within 24 hours of signing up. Our executive will let you know the next steps to complete your admission process.
a. Refund request will be made only within 5 days of batch start
b. Refunds will be made upto of 50% of paid amount
c. Refund requests can be made at 011-66215601 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org