The total course is for 88 hours. This will be covered across 44 days.
What will you get as part of the course?
- Recordings of all the sessions
- PPT’s and other courseware material
- Must have access to a computer or laptop
- Must have windows 7 or above
- Must have a stable internet connection
Will I get a certificate at the end of the course?
Yes, an e-certificate of completion will be given to all
participants whose minimum attendance is above 70%. Certificates will be sent on participants registered email ids within 15 days of batch completion.
You will receive a call from us within 24 hours after
signing up. Our executive will let you know the next steps to complete your admission process.